Process Frequencies of Up to 20,000 Hz
- Compared to low process frequencies, the higher process frequencies allow for even more adjustment options to apply the energy required for the welding process metered and targeted. This leads to higher quality and an extended range of welding applications.
100% Protection from Power Fluctuations
- The standard active power supply module offers protection from power fluctuations. The active power supply module provides a separate supply voltage for the inverter independent of the mains voltage. This means the inverter supply is independent of mains voltage drops and fluctuations and maximum process reliability is guaranteed.
Maximum Process Transparency
- Five standard measuring channels for logging welding process data are integrated in the B 20K. Measuring curves and measured values can be used for closed-loop control, process monitoring and diagnostic functions and provide all options required for a reliable and transparent welding process.
Quick Welding Profile Manipulation During Production
- Automatically with a stepper function that changes the welding profile after a defined number of welds. Manually with the quick online parameter adjustment feature. In both cases, there is no machine downtime and the welding parameters can be identified, adapted and optimized quickly.
Contactless Heating by Induction Annealing
- The B 20K provides compatibility to integrate an inductor (instead of the welding transformer). With an inductor, steels and non-ferrous metals can be heated contactless.
Control of NC Axes
- In addition to the process, measuring and monitoring functions, servo-controlled movements for welding applications can be easily implemented in the B 20K. Motion sequences for the welding tool are now performed independently by the welding control system and can be integrated into all existing production systems.