Bihler of America
Bihler of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E). We require new hire Drug and Alcohol testing as well as pre-employment and background checks.
This position is responsible for performing all necessary manufacturing maintenance and assisting the Maintenance Manager in performing routine maintenance tasks.
- Plumbing, carpentry, mechanical, electrical & rigging.
- Maintain logbooks and records.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in the following fields – Electric (high voltage), carpentry, plumbing, building construction & mechanical repairs.
- 1 to 2 years minimum of recent experience working in maintenance, in the fields mentioned above.
- Some computer skills.
- Clean and valid driving record
- Good Penmanship.
- Safety oriented and follows all safety work practices.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Be able to perform work in a manufacturing environment.
- Lifting 50lbs regularly
- Ability to wear PPE
- Frequent standing, lifting, and walking.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
- Safety Training
- GED or high school diploma is required.
- Trade school diploma is a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
- Fire Protection Equipment
- DOT Physical
- Mechanical Aptitude