Bihler of America was founded in 1976 in New Jersey, and was started as a distributor of Bihler manufacturing machines from Germany. In the more than 40 years since, Bihler of America has grown to be a leading provider of precision, high-speed, processes for stamping, welding and tapping of metal products, and a leading producer of multi-piece assemblies. We make the best use of cutting-edge technology, and of the latest manufacturing processes and technology, and we spare no effort in terms of quality control, and in the education and training of our employees. We are proud to say that the success of Bihler of America is a direct result of this continuing culture of excellence.
Bihler of America also offers an accredited apprenticeship program which you can learn more about HERE.
Headquarters: Phillipsburg, NJ USA
Facility Size: 350,000 sq. ft.
Service Area: Regional, National, Global
Mission: Deliver defect-free products on time, every time
Philosophy: Partners in profitability
Values: Quality, Integrity, Teamwork
Markets Served: Diverse
Credentials and Recognitions
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC )
- ISO9001:2015 Registered
- Medical Quality Standard: ISO 13485(BihlerMed)
- Automotive quality standard: IATF 16949–Innospin(Pending)
To ensure excellence in the consistent delivery of high-quality precision products and components, Bihler of America conducts continuous quality checks, including the following:
- Statistical Process Control utilizing WinSPC
- Set-up and In-process inspection performed by production machine operators
- Quality Management System (QMS) and Process Interaction integrated into a Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Internal QMS audits regularly performed to insure efficacy
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Control Plan, Process Flow, and Measurement System Analysis quality tools are employed
- Cross-training is performed within departments to ensure that employees are proficient in multiple areas, and that they understand all details & requirements throughout the production process
- Robust preventive maintenance program for all equipment and machines
Bihler of America and its people take great pride in its contributions of time, services and funding to many local, regional and national charitable organizations around the country.