Medical Device Manufacturing
At BihlerMED, we believe in a comprehensive design/development process that combines the highest levels of technical engineering and R&D with the assurance that the final product will meet all applicable regulatory standards. The result is a medical device that is safe and effective for your application.
The BihlerMed Advantage
Our team of injection molding specialists can provide you with all of the services – tooling design, maintenance, robotic integration, cost-saving regrind, and scientific molding – necessary to deliver precision molded parts in a high-volume production environment. Our BihlerMED facility has numerous high-tech manufacturing capabilities:
- Full in-house machine shop for metal and plastic fabrication, from milling, turning, and grinding, to Wire EDM and 5 Axis CNC.
- Electrical assembly includes PCBs, micro soldering, flexible circuitry, wiring, debugging, and innovative LED implementation.
- Metal stamping and forming capabilities of intricate precision components having tight tolerances.
- Multiple joining techniques – e.g., glue, screws, pins, heat set, UV-cured adhesives, and ultrasonic welding.
- Sensitive liquid storage, batch mixing, and precision volumetric filling.
- Hand- and automated-assembly of complex medical device components, with full lot control, from raw material to finished goods.
- BihlerMED is committed, through our apprenticeship programs, to sustaining manufacturing.