We have had our first positive case of COVID-19 here at InnoSpin. After conducting contact tracing with the asymptomatic positive individual we have determined that the individual has not come into contact with anyone on the Bihler campus where both parties were not a) wearing a mask, or b) maintaining their 6 feet social distancing. To this end our NJ state order for mask wearing and social distancing has limited the possibility of exposure to the team. That said as always if you have any concerns about COVID, or our preventative measures, please let me know and we can discuss more thoroughly.
Furthermore I’m pleased to say that our preventive measures, that we already have in place, have helped to minimize the risk of the team to the impact of COVID. We have already implemented some of the following guidelines however please see list for safe work practices to follow:
- Self-report any travel, sickness or possible exposure to your supervisor. As a rule, If you are sick do not come to work!
- Do not allow anyone on site that is known or suspected to be infected.
- Avoid close contact – maintain 6 foot social distancing.
- Wear your mandated face coverings.
- Frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not available.
- Ensure appropriate respiratory etiquette, cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Ensure that frequently touched work tools, equipment, vehicles, and contacted equipment are routinely cleaned and disinfected.
Please note that employees are required to notify the company if they were tested for COVID-19. Any employee who receives a COVID-19 test will not be allowed to work until we receive a copy of their negative results. We are committed to all employees to (1) prevent transmission of COVID, (2) protect people who are at higher risk for adverse health complications, (3) maintain business operations, and (4) minimize adverse effects on businesses in our supply chains.